Become a LICENSED barber
7-10 MONTH PROGRAM.
MULTIPLE INSTRUCTOR SETTING.
COMPLETE YOUR PROGRAM THROUGH ONE ON ONE INSTRUCTIONS FROM INDUSTRY-EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS IN A PROFESSIONAL-BARBER SETTING!
BE A VERSATILE ARTIST.
The State of Minnesota requires the following to be a licensed barber in the State:
• 1500 hour completion course (1219 Practical Hours/281 Classroom Hours)
• Pass the MN Barber Board of Examiners Exam
• 10th grade education/High School Diploma/GED
• Complete Student Handbook
• Financial Obligation Contract (1500.00 down payment)
• Flexible Monthly Payments Payments
INTRODUCTORY program price
We do offer a flexible financial payment plan. There is not financial aid available.
The most affordable barbering program in The Twin Cities!
APPLICANT MUST HAVE PROOF OF 10TH GRADE EDUCATION, GED, OR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA.
FINANCIAL OBLIGATION CONTRACT ($2,000 DOWN PAYMENT).
COMPLETE STUDENT APPLICATION.
OFRECEMOS EL CURSO EN ESPAÑOL.
Barbering is not just about cutting hair. With social dynamics in play we are about modern techniques incorporated with traditional ones. As times change so does the barber industry. The 40s pompadours are relevant in today's trends with an upbeat style of a tight fade. We encourage everyone to venture out of their comfort zone and learn their basic foundation along with advanced techniques while still in the program.